Monday, December 30, 2013

New York Soon to Trail Florida in Population

Florida Commercial Real Estate Advisors
We have known this one was coming for a long time but it is still exciting seeing it in print! This is all good news for Florida!! The scary number I saw here was the fact that 50,000 people move to Florida from New York per year! And I thought I was getting away from them back in 2001! Little did I know… I was also shocked to see that 25,000 Floridians move to NY per year. They must be young and naïve I am sure. But I am sure there are quite a few people like me. They finally realize that they can sell their place in the Northeast and move here and make $100,000’s on the deal alone. So they come down with
a bag of cash to invest in and start their new lives here. Smart move and way higher quality of life for them.

New York Soon to Trail Florida in Population

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/27/nyregion/new-york-soon-to-trail-florida-in-population.html?ref=florida&_r=0his

No comments:

Post a Comment