Thursday, November 14, 2013

Brickyard Restaurant & Micro Brewery

Located in the Garden Shops on the Southwest corner of Palmetto Park Rd. and Jog Rd. in Boca Raton, the restaurant looked very new. I went with my family on an early Monday night and it was less than half full, understandable for a large place on the worst night of the week. The first thing I have to mention is the beer. I love beer and this place had an impressive selection, all on tap. The beer was also served ice cold, which is how it should be but rarely is. We started with a margarita flatbread and the spinach dip. The flatbread was a 6 slice square shaped pie that was thin, tasty and crispy. The spinach dip came in a large bowl and was accompanied by an enormous amount of chips. This was served warm and was also very tasty. For our main dishes, my daughters shared the skirt steak, which they enjoyed greatly. It looked smoked, and somewhat barbequed but it was served medium as ordered. My wife had the teriyaki chicken sandwich. She liked it but I tried it and was not a fan. I was impressed that they offered the option of white or wheat bread though! I got the mahi special, blackened. The fish was fresh but not spicy at all. Also the broccoli was supposed to be steamed, it was served in either oil or butter. I got it with the onion straws, which were disappointing. The fish was pretty good, broccoli OK and onions no good. Judging from my wife’s sweet potato fries which were thinly cut, well done and very crispy, I made the mistake of not getting the French fries. Overall, we really enjoyed this place. It was very reasonable, casual, offered outside seating and had very cold beer. I will definitely return!


Rosenfeld Realty Advisors are Boca Raton Real Estate Brokers, and currently represent a Restaurant for Rent in Boca Raton.  Sorry folks, it's not the Brickyard, but check our site for more information on the fantastic, operating restaurant we have for rent.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment