Wednesday, July 29, 2015

ROSENFELD RESTAURANT REVIEW: JET’S PIZZA BOCA RATON

Did you think I only went to fine dining restaurants?? Hardly and you should know that one of my favorite foods is pizza. So I was very intrigued when I read that this chain, Jet’s Pizza, was aggressively moving into South Florida. After further investigation, I was surprised to find that their Boca Raton location was on Glades Rd. in West Boca Raton, just a few miles from my house. After quickly checking out their web site, and liking what I saw, I was thrilled to discover that they deliver to my house! It is really hard to find a good pizza delivery restaurant in West Boca so I was going to have to try it out. I had heard good things about it from others, and they have something that is very hard to find from a real restaurant, deep dish pizza. They have lots of options of deep dish pies, and traditional thin crust as well. They do have something that I have never seen before at  any pizza place: the ability to customize your crust with things like flavors and sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc. I went with a small deep dish and small thin pizza, both with mushrooms. I got both pies with a sesame crust, which was very good. Clearly it was the first time they visitied my community since they called and needed some directions. But they eventually made it and I was really happy they did! The deep dish was great, and the thin pizza was pretty good. I am fairly sure that they have opened 4 locations in South Florida and are looking for more. I would strongly recommend this place and look forward to having deep dish pizza on a regular basis now. I would love to hear about your favorite restaurant or one you have just been to recently and enjoyed. Don’t be shy! Sharing is caring. As always thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment